🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » client told to wait for him sooner after i ac...
Page options
bilalismat
Community Member

client told to wait for him sooner after i accepted the offer for hourly job.

Hi,
I got an hourly offer for a video project from a client who is young like 18 and sooner after as I accepted his offer and I was about to start working, he told me that he changed his mind and he now needs a poster instead of the video ad, he did not provide anything and he is not coming online either, I have not started working on his thing, what should I do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bilal I wrote:

Yeah, but he is not coming online and it's been more than 10 days.

So close the contract and move on. The client has already told you that he's no longer interested in having the work you were hired for done.

No, it won't hurt your JSS. It will be as if that contract never happened (unless the client left poor feedback)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "What should I do?"

You should do what I would do:

Myself (thinking): "I don't have time for this."

Then: Close contract. Block client.

would it impact my jss? what option should I choose while closing the project?

JoanneP

Hi Bilal,

You can discuss this with your client so that you can agree on what would be the best way to complete the project. If there's a need for you to change the contract type or the price for the project, then you can also discuss this with your client as well.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Bilal I wrote:

So close the contract and move on. The client has already told you that he's no longer interested in having the work you were hired for done.

No, it won't hurt your JSS. It will be as if that contract never happened (unless the client left poor feedback)

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members