🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: client who are demanding
Page options
cheenie-equinan
Community Member

client who are demanding

hello may i ask if what should I do with a client who asking another revision which is its a simple one like just cut the secs blank screen before the intro and I already did a 1 free revision? should i revise it? please advise me because the salary is low $12 plus the Upwork will deduct 2 I think? i edit top 10 videos 

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

No, you don't do a free revision.

Tell the client:

"Gerald:
Yes, I think that would be a good addition to the video. This was not described in the original agreement, so contractually I can't do it for free. But if you set up a new milestone for $5, or pay an upfront bonus of $5 using the client side Bonus tool, then I will go ahead and do that. Alternatively, you can close the current contract and create an hourly contract for this."

Thank you, Gerald, it really helps me and I will apply this one to them 🙂
I'm afraid that she/he will give me a low rating 😞
petra_r
Community Member

Cheenie E wrote:

hello may i ask if what should I do with a client who asking another revision which is its a simple one like just cut the secs blank screen before the intro and I already did a 1 free revision? should i revise it? please advise me because the salary is low $12 plus the Upwork will deduct 2 I think? i edit top 10 videos 

My policy is simple: If it is something I did wrong, I fix it, of course, free of charge. I do not expect clients to pay for something that should have been done right in the first place.

I don't know any videos that start with seconds of blank screen before an intro. Was there supposed to be a blank screen?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths