🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » client
Page options
walterhb
Community Member

client

A client asked for an invite from me to do a skype to show me what he wanted a model of.

I am new to Upwork and need some help on responding to potencial clients.

Thank you

Walter Biskay

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Walter,

Please keep in mind that communicating outside of Upwork before a contract is formed is a violation of our TOS. You and your client can use our voice/video message option or connect with each other via Zoom. Both options are available to you and your client from your message room. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Walter B wrote:

A client asked for an invite from me to do a skype to show me what he wanted a model of.

Until you have been hired, you are not allowed to communicate with prospective clients outside the platform. Once you have a contract, you can.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Walter,

Please keep in mind that communicating outside of Upwork before a contract is formed is a violation of our TOS. You and your client can use our voice/video message option or connect with each other via Zoom. Both options are available to you and your client from your message room. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members