🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: clients not responding
Page options
reshma-b
Community Member

clients not responding

Hello,

First of all, great to be part of this community. 

I have 6 active contracts currently. Out of these, 4 clients have stopped responding.  The details are as follows:

Project 1 (Fixed price) - Client paid for initial milestones. He asked me to start working on the last milestone (which I did) but did not activate the last milestone and has stopped responding.

Project 2 (Hourly) - After billing about 3-4 hours, client stopped responding.  

Project3 (Hourly) - Client suddenly paused the contract stating that he is assessing the work and has since stopped responding. The contract is still paused

Project 4(Hourly) - This was a trial basis project. After submitting the work, the client has stopped responding.

I have sent several reminders to all clients to end the contract and leave me feedback, but they have not responded.

Would like to know your suggestions as to whether I should go ahead and close these contracts. My JSS is currently 100%. If I close these, will it come down?  Is it advisable to leave the contracts as they are since JSS is already 100%?

Thanks in advance!

Reshma

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Reshma B wrote:

Would like to know your suggestions as to whether I should go ahead and close these contracts. My JSS is currently 100%. If I close these, will it come down?  Is it advisable to leave the contracts as they are since JSS is already 100%?

I would suggest you close them one at a time, starting with the oldest, and in between contracts that ended with feedback.

A whole bunch of "no feedback" contracts bunched together don't look so great.

As long as you were paid money under a contract, it won't hurt your JSS open or closed without feedback. If no money was paid, it will, either when closed or after 2-3 months, whichever comes sooner.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Reshma B wrote:

I would suggest you close them one at a time, starting with the oldest, and in between contracts that ended with feedback.

A whole bunch of "no feedback" contracts bunched together don't look so great.

As long as you were paid money under a contract, it won't hurt your JSS open or closed without feedback. If no money was paid, it will, either when closed or after 2-3 months, whichever comes sooner.

reshma-b
Community Member

Thanks for responding! My first project started way back in April this year, so I will go ahead and close it. Will it have any impact on the JSS since I'm closing it so late?

Regards,

Reshma

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths