🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » clients weekly hourly limit vs actual hours a...
Page options
nikolas79
Community Member

clients weekly hourly limit vs actual hours a freelancer can work on a project

Deleted

2 REPLIES 2
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

I understand where you're coming from, but that message sounds antagonistic and would be off-putting to most potential clients. And obviously one would like to get perfect marks from clients all the time, but it's actually understandable that this client marked you down on availability - I mean, you said yourself that you're very busy, so this was an accurate (though unfair) comment. I guess you have to ask yourself - as I have asked myself, many times - whether you're better off with, or without, that particular client.

prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "finally the client closes out their projectand leaves me a review 4.85 star raiting, which by normal standard is a great review, but a mediocre one when"

This is an extremely high score.

This represents a perfect of near-perfect score in all six out of six categories the client was asked to rank you in.

You were marked down on Availability. Based on your own description of events, you were indeed not available at all times to work on this client's project. You were working on other projects.

You should be happy with this score. I would treasure this score more than I would the straight all five scores, because it is more meaningful. It represents real thought on the part of the client. The staight five scores do not. Those clients just clicked all fives and were done with it.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members