🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » closing account and make new one
Page options
andrea_piras
Community Member

closing account and make new one

i created account wrong and i wanna create new one. I cannot close this because now it s suspended for id verification and if i create it right now you ll probably suspend both 2, right? Can you help me?

12 REPLIES 12
petra_r
Community Member

You can't ever create a new account. You need to sort out whatever you did wrong on this one.

How to change my skills withouth getting banned?

Andrea P wrote:

How to change my skills withouth getting banned?

Why? Have your skills changed? How does that happen?

i need to change my skills i entered them wrong

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrea,

Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively. 

To update your skills, you can go to your profile and click on the edit icon under the Skills section as shown in this screenshot.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

i have already the ticket of id verification opened, how can i open another one?

do i get banned for changing skills?

Andrea P wrote:

do i get banned for changing skills?

Let's just cut to the chase here, instead of talking in circles... Did you enter skills you don't have in order to get your profile approved?

i entered skills that i haven t to make a good impression. But a friend told me about the video call with technical question, so i need to set my real skill. i hope i have been clear.

Andrea P wrote:

i entered skills that i haven t to make a good impression. But a friend told me about the video call with technical question, so i need to set my real skill. i hope i have been clear.

You have...

Good luck with that.

I'm at a loss how you think lying makes a good impression.

what i have to do with this?

Hi Andrea,

As said in my previous post, you can consider asking questions on your support ticket so that the correct department of our team can respond to them.

Regarding your concern, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths