🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » completed job with no feedback
Page options
d01436f5
Community Member

completed job with no feedback

I have 6 completed job with no feedback .I ended those contracts because of no active milestone. Is that effect bad to my JSS? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Devika A wrote:

I have 6 completed job with no feedback .I ended those contracts because of no active milestone. Is that effect bad to my JSS? 

No, they have no effect unless the clients come back and leave poor feedback.

In future maybe don't close that many all at once, it doesn't look great, even though it has no negative effect on the JSS.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Devika A wrote:

No, they have no effect unless the clients come back and leave poor feedback.

In future maybe don't close that many all at once, it doesn't look great, even though it has no negative effect on the JSS.

d01436f5
Community Member

OK thank you, do they count as completed job and improve my JSS or do nothing to JSS?

and when is my JSS updating, I jot First JSS last week

JSS stands for job success score, it has nothing to do with completion. A contract without feedback from the client has absolutely no effect on your JSS, only client feedback can affect it, for better or for worse, depending on the feedback. 

petra_r
Community Member

Devika A wrote:

OK thank you, do they count as completed job and improve my JSS or do nothing to JSS?

No, you would have needed good feedback for them to improve your JSS. They do nothing other than look like a big block of contracts that were closed without feedback on your profile.

The JSS is updated everysecond Sunday in the evening UTC.

d01436f5
Community Member

got it thanks 

roberty1y
Community Member

If the client is satisfied with the job, you should ask them to close the contract, because whoever closes the contract has to leave feedback. You shouldn't miss the chance of good feedback. It will help to balance out any bad feedback you may get later on.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members