🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » connect button is not responding
Page options
cff50aa4
Community Member

connect button is not responding

i have added payment details on upwork 3 days ago.Upwork has verified payment method,still upwork is not giving me connect neither upgrading my membership.When i click on either connects button or upgrade membership upwork doesnot take any action rest everything is working well.I am totally distured,I requested Upwork plz manage my account

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I recieved an email from upwork communty in which they replied to change the  web browser.After changing the browser it really works.

i was in tension from last 3 days.now i got the solution. thank u upwork community

best of luck

good customer service

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MUHAMMAD,

Could you please try adding your billing method before purchasing connects or upgrading your membership plan? Use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. Afterwards, you should be able to upgrade your membership plan or purchase connects.

Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
cff50aa4
Community Member

Hye thanks for your reply.
I submitted my mastercard by followup the link u sent and then again I tried to purchase the connects and upgrade membership.still upwork is not responding and “coonect button” and “upgrade membership” is not working… rest everything is going fine.Plz help me to solve out this issue.I am facing this problem since 3 days

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MUHAMMAD,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you with setting up your billing method.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I recieved an email from upwork communty in which they replied to change the  web browser.After changing the browser it really works.

i was in tension from last 3 days.now i got the solution. thank u upwork community

best of luck

good customer service

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members