🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » connections
Page options
corinagarcia
Community Member

connections

Hi! i'm new here and just want to ask how can I get a connections here ? Any help? thank you.

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Corina,

Welcome to Upwork! Are you referring to Connects? If so, you can get them in three ways:

1. Monthly free Connects - you get 10 Connects when your new billing cycle date starts. You can find this date on your "Memberships and Connects" page under User Settings.
  2. Buy Connects - they cost $0.15 (USD) each and are sold in bundles of 10, 20, 40, 60, and 80. To purchase additional Connects:
  3. Earn Connects - you get 10 Connects after each interview you win (maximum 50 Connects in seven days), 40 Connects after registering for the first time, 40 for completing the Upwork Readiness Test, one time bonus for completing the Upwork Skill Certification, and, you may receive bonus Connects for getting the Upwork Talent badge.

I suggest that you check this help article to learn more about Connects.

As you are new around here, to help you get started, I suggest that you check the Freelancer Resources page in which you'll find plenty of articles to help you with writing proposals, negotiating with clients, setting your rates, enhancing your profile, and so on. You can also check the Upwork's Events & Webinars page where you can find official Upwork hosted events along with the ones hosted by Top Rated freelancers.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths