🐈 Community
gathitujoseph

contract being domant for some months.

I have some projects which have been open for some months and i am not working on them, and the first one i asked the client if he is ready to resume but he said that it has been placed on hold and he doesn't know the exact period which is going to take so that we can continue. The other one the client's account is suspended and i have tried to reach to the client but he is not responding, so i am asking if i can be able to close the contract without any effect on my JSS. please help me solve the issue as i see the projects have been hindering me in getting work.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r

Joseph G wrote:

The other one the client's account is suspended and i have tried to reach to the client but he is not responding, so i am asking if i can be able to close the contract without any effect on my JSS. please help me solve the issue as i see the projects have been hindering me in getting work.

Why do you think they are hindering you in getting work? Having a couple of open contracts has no effect on getting hired.

Just close them, preferably not both at once. Close one, then wait a few contracts, then close the other.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r

Joseph G wrote:

The other one the client's account is suspended and i have tried to reach to the client but he is not responding, so i am asking if i can be able to close the contract without any effect on my JSS. please help me solve the issue as i see the projects have been hindering me in getting work.

Why do you think they are hindering you in getting work? Having a couple of open contracts has no effect on getting hired.

Just close them, preferably not both at once. Close one, then wait a few contracts, then close the other.

Learning Paths