Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: contract is end but it says Job in progress

Highlighted
UX C Member Since: Dec 5, 2017
61 of 128

Hi Valeria,

Same issue for me, we gived feedback each other and after ending it stays "In progress" Labeled.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
62 of 128

Hi UX, 

I've manually generated your profile and the feedback in question is now showing. Congratulations on a job well done! 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Eric F Member Since: Dec 6, 2017
63 of 128

Hi Avery! I have a similar problem more than a month ago I have successfully completed the contract. In the "all contracts" tab I see feedback from client and 5 stars. But still "work in progress" in my profile. Please help to solve the problem. Thank you in advance.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
64 of 128

Hi Eric,

I checked and see the contracts you completed are correctly reflected on your profile.

Highlighted
Max A Member Since: Dec 13, 2016
65 of 128

Dear Vladimir, 

I have the same problem. I've completed a project more than a week ago, and it's already ended, and I and my client have left feedback for yach other. But, on my profile page, this project is still marked as "Job in progress".

Can anything be done about this situation?

This is the project I'm talking about: 

https://www.upwork.com/d/contracts/19149285

Thank you

Max

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
66 of 128

Hi Max,

It looks like the contract status was recently updated on your profile, which now features the feedback you received.

Highlighted
Dimitrije J Member Since: Oct 10, 2016
67 of 128

Last job that I did and feedback from this client is not shown on my profile. 

What should I do? 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Amanda F Member Since: Aug 8, 2015
68 of 128

How long ago was the job closed? it takes time for it to show up. This is the 3rd or 4th post since yesterday about this issue so not sure if there is some lag in the system. Some people's never posted for a month...Mine normally posts after feedback exchange in 1-3 days.  

If you gave feedback all you can do is wait for the feedback to post. 

Highlighted
Dimitrije J Member Since: Oct 10, 2016
69 of 128

Job is closed on November 19th. When I go to My contracts it shows this job and feedback from client, but I can't see feedback on my profile. 

Until now every feedback was posted few minutes after closing contract. 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
70 of 128

Hi Dimitrije, 

I manually generated your profile and the feedback is already showing in your Work History. Congratulations on a job well done!

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS