cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Feedback not showing up

Ace Contributor
Monique L Member Since: Sep 23, 2017
61 of 109
I guess some glitches happen in Upwork. A few weeks back I had around 8 closed jobs that were not showing feedback even though some had been closed for a week or two. I messaged customer service and they refreshed my profile then everything was showing correctly.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
62 of 109

Hi Monique, 

I would like to confirm that this is not a glitch, and feedback shows on the a freelancer's profile after any of the following conditions are met:

• the client's payment has already been posted on the freelancer's account;
  • the both client and the freelancer has already left feedback for each other, or
  • the 14-day feedback period has expired.

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
63 of 109

@Avery, my work history updates are also unusually slow and I've already met the conditions you listed on two completed jobs. Could you please manually update my profile? Thanks.

Never mind - it's just been updated!

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
64 of 109

Click HERE for a really easy and nifty way to get your profile to update, posted by a clever Forum Member Smiley Wink

Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
65 of 109

awesome Petra, thanks!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
66 of 109

I've been using the fix mentioned by Petra for a while now, after seeing it mentioned by another forum user. It's worked every time for me. I used it yesterday immediately after supplying my feedback (when the client had already supplied theirs). I just added a space character to my overview, deleted it again (without even saving inbetween), refreshed the page, and Bingo!, there was the client's feedback.

Muhammad Waqas S Member Since: Dec 11, 2017
67 of 109

Hi,
I just completed my first job on upwork, but after 1 week has passed the client feedback is not appearing on my profile.

Thank you

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
68 of 109

Hi Muhammad Waqas,

I just checked your profile and your first contract is showing with client's feedback and your response to it. Congrats with completing your first contract successfully!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Md A Member Since: Nov 10, 2017
69 of 109

I thing the algorithm to show the feedback need to be updated by Upwork. The project successfull completed. Both me and the client provided feedback, Almost 5 days past, but the feedback is not showing on my profile. I can see the feedback left by client from ended contracts list.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
70 of 109

Hi Md,

I checked and it looks like your profile has already updated and the most recent contract it showing in your Work History.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS