cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: contract is end but it says Job in progress

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
91 of 106

Hi Serena,

For hourly contracts clients are billed every Monday for the hours tracked in the previous week. Once your client is billed the feedback will show on your profile. As for your concern with payment, The weekly billing period begins Monday at 00:00 midnight UTC and ends Sunday at 23:59 UTC. Please check out this help article for more information about the weekly billing cycle. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Serena G Member Since: Nov 25, 2018
92 of 106
Oh I did not knew, thank you so much!
Serena G Member Since: Nov 25, 2018
93 of 106
Hi again! I already received feedbacks for these jobs, but they are showing like this, can you help?
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
94 of 106

@Serena G wrote:
Hi again! I already received feedbacks for these jobs, but they are showing like this, can you help?

Where-Is-My-Money.jpg"Where is my money?"

Van A Member Since: Dec 12, 2018
95 of 106

i also have this same problem, the contract is ended but still shows work in progress.
can you please refresh my page too or should i just wait?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
96 of 106

Hi Van,

I just checked your profile, please note that only jobs on which payment has been processed are displayed on Freelancer's profile.

You have hours logged this week, this work week has not ended yet. Timesheet for this week will be available for the client's review next week and the payment will be released to you on Wednesday the week after.

You can find more information about how that works here

Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Hanif K Member Since: Oct 21, 2017
97 of 106
Hi Moderator,

I just ended a contract of a job that currently inactive for about 6 months. I don't have any paymemt pending so there should be no problem with it. But I still see it as 'job in progress' in my profile. Could you please help with it? Thank you so much!
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
98 of 106

Hi Hanif,

Please be patient for a couple of hours and your profile will be updated accordingly, thank you.

Untitled
Art A Member Since: Nov 2, 2017
99 of 106

Hi,

I have a job that ended in January, but until now it says Job in progress. Kindly check this, please.

Thanks!

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
100 of 106

@Art A wrote:

I have a job that ended in January, but until now it says Job in progress. Kindly check this, please.

Was the contract actually closed? If the contract is still open then you need to encourage the client to close it, if at all posible, if that fails, close it yourself.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS