cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: contract is end but it says Job in progress

Highlighted
Stephen S Member Since: Nov 7, 2019
121 of 128

I ended a contract a few days ago and It says that the job is still in progress on m overview and I cannot access my money.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
122 of 128

Hi Stephen, 

I can see that the contract was opened and closed in the same week. Once the contract's payment has been processed, and is showing as available on your account, your Work History will be updated accordingly.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Emmanuel E Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
123 of 128
Hi,
I have successfully completed two projects, the clients have also ended the contract, but it's still showing as ongoing projects. Can you take a look and rectify this?
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
124 of 128

Hi Emmanuel,

Please send me a PM (click on my name) with your contract ID or titles so that I can assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Emmanuel E Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
125 of 128
I think it's solved now. The contracts are now reflecting as completed with
the reviews and ratings. Thanks for your time.
Highlighted
Maria R Member Since: Jan 14, 2020
126 of 128

Hello, I have this exact same problem. I tried to contact a representiatve through the chat, but every time I connect and they introduce themselves, the chat does not send my message through. My client closed the case today and we both left feedback. The feedback is visible in his previous contracts on his page but on my page still shows as open with no feedback.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
127 of 128

Hi Maria,

I checked your profile and it is reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. Please clear your cache and cookies and try using a different browser. If the issue shows on your end after this please send me a PM with the contract ID and I'll assist you accordingly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Maria R Member Since: Jan 14, 2020
128 of 128

Thank you Bojan, the issue has been fixed.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS