cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract is end but it says Job in progress

Ace Contributor
Joe T Member Since: Dec 15, 2016
41 of 109

I have a similar problem. This past week, I've closed three contracts (all of which were stagnant so payments had been cleared a long time ago), yet none of the feedback is showing on my profile.

Thank you.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
42 of 109

Hi Joe,

Let me know if your contracts and feedback you received showed up on your profile in the meantime.

Faseeh M Member Since: Mar 4, 2017
43 of 109

My profile has been updated and the jobs now appear completed, but though all of the feedback i have recived is 5 star, (all 19 jobs, including last 2) my JSS droped to 97%! I dont know why.

Faseeh

Ace Contributor
Darren w Member Since: Sep 20, 2015
44 of 109

I have at least one contract that is done with showing as in progress too. The job was ended on the 10th, so the rating and feedback should have been visible by now.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
45 of 109

Hi Darren,

Can you check your contract now and let me know if the feedback is showing on your profile, if not send me a PM with the contract title.

Untitled
Ace Contributor
Darren w Member Since: Sep 20, 2015
46 of 109

Hi, Goran,

Yes, it is now showing, thanks for whatever it was that you did Smiley Very Happy

Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
47 of 109

Very often logging out and logging in again solves the issue.

GHADHOUN A Member Since: Feb 7, 2016
48 of 109

Hi,

I completed my job and the contract was ended and I got a feedback, but the job is listed as "in progress" on my profile. Please help.

Regards

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
49 of 109

Hi GHADHOUN,

Was this an hourly contract or a fixed price contract?
If it is fixed price give it some time and your profile will be updated accordingly. For hourly contracts we need to bill your client first for the hours logged this week and then your feedback will be showing on your profile.

Untitled
GHADHOUN A Member Since: Feb 7, 2016
50 of 109

A fixed contract.
Thank you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS