cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract is end but it says Job in progress

Eric F Member Since: Dec 6, 2017
51 of 106

Hi Avery! I have a similar problem more than a month ago I have successfully completed the contract. In the "all contracts" tab I see feedback from client and 5 stars. But still "work in progress" in my profile. Please help to solve the problem. Thank you in advance.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
52 of 106

Hi Eric,

I checked and see the contracts you completed are correctly reflected on your profile.

Max A Member Since: Dec 13, 2016
53 of 106

Dear Vladimir, 

I have the same problem. I've completed a project more than a week ago, and it's already ended, and I and my client have left feedback for yach other. But, on my profile page, this project is still marked as "Job in progress".

Can anything be done about this situation?

This is the project I'm talking about: 

https://www.upwork.com/d/contracts/19149285

Thank you

Max

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
54 of 106

Hi Max,

It looks like the contract status was recently updated on your profile, which now features the feedback you received.

Shakira M Member Since: Jul 31, 2017
55 of 106

The last job I did my clients feedback is not showing up on my profile and the job shows that it is still in progress and the contract has already ended. 

Ace Contributor
Felipe H Member Since: Sep 27, 2015
56 of 106

relax... it takes some time (in the order of weeks sometimes) for your profile to be updated with the last information.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
57 of 106

HI Shakira, 

I've manually generated your profile and the feedback in question is now showing in your Work History. Congratulations on the 5-stars!

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Monique L Member Since: Sep 23, 2017
58 of 106
I guess some glitches happen in Upwork. A few weeks back I had around 8 closed jobs that were not showing feedback even though some had been closed for a week or two. I messaged customer service and they refreshed my profile then everything was showing correctly.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
59 of 106

Hi Monique, 

I would like to confirm that this is not a glitch, and feedback shows on the a freelancer's profile after any of the following conditions are met:

• the client's payment has already been posted on the freelancer's account;
  • the both client and the freelancer has already left feedback for each other, or
  • the 14-day feedback period has expired.

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
60 of 106

@Avery, my work history updates are also unusually slow and I've already met the conditions you listed on two completed jobs. Could you please manually update my profile? Thanks.

Never mind - it's just been updated!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS