cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract is end but it says Job in progress

Ace Contributor
Matthew M Member Since: May 22, 2013
71 of 111

On 21st November, a client closed a contract. However, that contract (and the 5 star rating) still hasn't appeared in my completed list. When I look at jobs in progress, it's still there for some reason? Can anybody shed light on how long it takes to update these things?

EDIT: Ok, this is weird. Moments after posting this message, it appeared in my complete list and so did a fourth job I finished in November. I had a screen grab and everything listing only two. All done now though, so please feel free to close this thread, admins.

Vinay G Member Since: Dec 26, 2017
72 of 111

I know it can take sometime for feedback to show on the profile. But my last project was completed on 23rd Dec and its been 3 days and still feedback is not visible in my profile. Please check the last project that i have completed.

Community Leader
Mike W Member Since: Sep 28, 2016
73 of 111

Hi Vinay,

Please note that unless the client has also left you feedback you will not see any visible feedback on your public profile.

I hope this helps,

Mike

74 of 111

I know that. I can see the feedback from the client when i go to All Contracts.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
75 of 111

@Vinay G wrote:

I know it can take sometime for feedback to show on the profile. But my last project was completed on 23rd Dec and its been 3 days and still feedback is not visible in my profile. Please check the last project that i have completed.

You can force your profile to refresh by changing something on your overview, however minor, and hitting "Save"

Within a few hours your profile should be refreshed.

76 of 111

While your solution might work, when i visited my profile just now, the feedback is visible there. But taking 3 days for displaying the feedback is a very long time.

Thanks for the reply.

Dimitrije J Member Since: Oct 10, 2016
77 of 111

Last job that I did and feedback from this client is not shown on my profile. 

What should I do? 

Community Guru
Amanda F Member Since: Aug 8, 2015
78 of 111

How long ago was the job closed? it takes time for it to show up. This is the 3rd or 4th post since yesterday about this issue so not sure if there is some lag in the system. Some people's never posted for a month...Mine normally posts after feedback exchange in 1-3 days.  

If you gave feedback all you can do is wait for the feedback to post. 

Dimitrije J Member Since: Oct 10, 2016
79 of 111

Job is closed on November 19th. When I go to My contracts it shows this job and feedback from client, but I can't see feedback on my profile. 

Until now every feedback was posted few minutes after closing contract. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
80 of 111

Hi Dimitrije, 

I manually generated your profile and the feedback is already showing in your Work History. Congratulations on a job well done!

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS