cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract is end but it says Job in progress

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
31 of 90

Hi Sandun,

Please refer to the information we shared with you last week and note that the job will show up on your profile within a day after receiving a payment on the contract.

Sandun I Member Since: Sep 1, 2017
32 of 90

thank you i will check again in few days 

Faseeh M Member Since: Mar 4, 2017
33 of 90

Hi Moderators,

This is the first time i am posting on this forum, please pardon if cross posting is not allowed on someone's else thread.

I have two jobs finished and contract ended, Today i recieved payment for them as well, but they are still "job in Progress" in my profile. I have recived the contract ended email as well as feedback as been shown. I don't know when upwork will refresh my profile.

Can you please cross check my profile. and refresh it?

Thank you.

Faseeh

Ace Contributor
Joe T Member Since: Dec 15, 2016
34 of 90

I have a similar problem. This past week, I've closed three contracts (all of which were stagnant so payments had been cleared a long time ago), yet none of the feedback is showing on my profile.

Thank you.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
35 of 90

Hi Joe,

Let me know if your contracts and feedback you received showed up on your profile in the meantime.

Faseeh M Member Since: Mar 4, 2017
36 of 90

My profile has been updated and the jobs now appear completed, but though all of the feedback i have recived is 5 star, (all 19 jobs, including last 2) my JSS droped to 97%! I dont know why.

Faseeh

Ace Contributor
Darren w Member Since: Sep 20, 2015
37 of 90

I have at least one contract that is done with showing as in progress too. The job was ended on the 10th, so the rating and feedback should have been visible by now.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
38 of 90

Hi Darren,

Can you check your contract now and let me know if the feedback is showing on your profile, if not send me a PM with the contract title.

Untitled
Ace Contributor
Darren w Member Since: Sep 20, 2015
39 of 90

Hi, Goran,

Yes, it is now showing, thanks for whatever it was that you did Smiley Very Happy

Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
40 of 90

Very often logging out and logging in again solves the issue.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS