cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract is end but it says Job in progress

GHADHOUN A Member Since: Feb 7, 2016
41 of 92

Hi,

I completed my job and the contract was ended and I got a feedback, but the job is listed as "in progress" on my profile. Please help.

Regards

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
42 of 92

Hi GHADHOUN,

Was this an hourly contract or a fixed price contract?
If it is fixed price give it some time and your profile will be updated accordingly. For hourly contracts we need to bill your client first for the hours logged this week and then your feedback will be showing on your profile.

Untitled
GHADHOUN A Member Since: Feb 7, 2016
43 of 92

A fixed contract.
Thank you.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
44 of 92

Hi Ghadhoun,

I checked your profile as well and it looks like the fixed price contract that ended today is now showing as completed with feedback. Let us know if you have any further questions.

~ Valeria
Untitled
UX C Member Since: Dec 5, 2017
45 of 92

Hi Valeria,

Same issue for me, we gived feedback each other and after ending it stays "In progress" Labeled.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
46 of 92

Hi UX, 

I've manually generated your profile and the feedback in question is now showing. Congratulations on a job well done! 

-Avery
Untitled
Eric F Member Since: Dec 6, 2017
47 of 92

Hi Avery! I have a similar problem more than a month ago I have successfully completed the contract. In the "all contracts" tab I see feedback from client and 5 stars. But still "work in progress" in my profile. Please help to solve the problem. Thank you in advance.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
48 of 92

Hi Eric,

I checked and see the contracts you completed are correctly reflected on your profile.

Max A Member Since: Dec 13, 2016
49 of 92

Dear Vladimir, 

I have the same problem. I've completed a project more than a week ago, and it's already ended, and I and my client have left feedback for yach other. But, on my profile page, this project is still marked as "Job in progress".

Can anything be done about this situation?

This is the project I'm talking about: 

https://www.upwork.com/d/contracts/19149285

Thank you

Max

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
50 of 92

Hi Max,

It looks like the contract status was recently updated on your profile, which now features the feedback you received.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS