cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract is end but it says Job in progress

Shakira M Member Since: Jul 31, 2017
51 of 90

The last job I did my clients feedback is not showing up on my profile and the job shows that it is still in progress and the contract has already ended. 

Ace Contributor
Felipe H Member Since: Sep 27, 2015
52 of 90

relax... it takes some time (in the order of weeks sometimes) for your profile to be updated with the last information.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
53 of 90

HI Shakira, 

I've manually generated your profile and the feedback in question is now showing in your Work History. Congratulations on the 5-stars!

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Monique L Member Since: Sep 23, 2017
54 of 90
I guess some glitches happen in Upwork. A few weeks back I had around 8 closed jobs that were not showing feedback even though some had been closed for a week or two. I messaged customer service and they refreshed my profile then everything was showing correctly.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
55 of 90

Hi Monique, 

I would like to confirm that this is not a glitch, and feedback shows on the a freelancer's profile after any of the following conditions are met:

• the client's payment has already been posted on the freelancer's account;
  • the both client and the freelancer has already left feedback for each other, or
  • the 14-day feedback period has expired.

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
56 of 90

@Avery, my work history updates are also unusually slow and I've already met the conditions you listed on two completed jobs. Could you please manually update my profile? Thanks.

Never mind - it's just been updated!

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
57 of 90

Click HERE for a really easy and nifty way to get your profile to update, posted by a clever Forum Member Smiley Wink

Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
58 of 90

awesome Petra, thanks!

Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
59 of 90

I've been using the fix mentioned by Petra for a while now, after seeing it mentioned by another forum user. It's worked every time for me. I used it yesterday immediately after supplying my feedback (when the client had already supplied theirs). I just added a space character to my overview, deleted it again (without even saving inbetween), refreshed the page, and Bingo!, there was the client's feedback.

Muhammad Waqas S Member Since: Dec 11, 2017
60 of 90

Hi,
I just completed my first job on upwork, but after 1 week has passed the client feedback is not appearing on my profile.

Thank you

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS