cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract is end but it says Job in progress

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
61 of 90

Hi Muhammad Waqas,

I just checked your profile and your first contract is showing with client's feedback and your response to it. Congrats with completing your first contract successfully!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Md A Member Since: Nov 10, 2017
62 of 90

I thing the algorithm to show the feedback need to be updated by Upwork. The project successfull completed. Both me and the client provided feedback, Almost 5 days past, but the feedback is not showing on my profile. I can see the feedback left by client from ended contracts list.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
63 of 90

Hi Md,

I checked and it looks like your profile has already updated and the most recent contract it showing in your Work History.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Matthew M Member Since: May 22, 2013
64 of 90

On 21st November, a client closed a contract. However, that contract (and the 5 star rating) still hasn't appeared in my completed list. When I look at jobs in progress, it's still there for some reason? Can anybody shed light on how long it takes to update these things?

EDIT: Ok, this is weird. Moments after posting this message, it appeared in my complete list and so did a fourth job I finished in November. I had a screen grab and everything listing only two. All done now though, so please feel free to close this thread, admins.

Vinay G Member Since: Dec 26, 2017
65 of 90

I know it can take sometime for feedback to show on the profile. But my last project was completed on 23rd Dec and its been 3 days and still feedback is not visible in my profile. Please check the last project that i have completed.

Ace Contributor
Mike W Member Since: Sep 28, 2016
66 of 90

Hi Vinay,

Please note that unless the client has also left you feedback you will not see any visible feedback on your public profile.

I hope this helps,

Mike

67 of 90

I know that. I can see the feedback from the client when i go to All Contracts.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
68 of 90

Vinay G wrote:

I know it can take sometime for feedback to show on the profile. But my last project was completed on 23rd Dec and its been 3 days and still feedback is not visible in my profile. Please check the last project that i have completed.

You can force your profile to refresh by changing something on your overview, however minor, and hitting "Save"

Within a few hours your profile should be refreshed.

69 of 90

While your solution might work, when i visited my profile just now, the feedback is visible there. But taking 3 days for displaying the feedback is a very long time.

Thanks for the reply.

Dimitrije J Member Since: Oct 10, 2016
70 of 90

Last job that I did and feedback from this client is not shown on my profile. 

What should I do? 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS