cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract is end but it says Job in progress

Vinay G Member Since: Dec 26, 2017
71 of 96

While your solution might work, when i visited my profile just now, the feedback is visible there. But taking 3 days for displaying the feedback is a very long time.

Thanks for the reply.

Dimitrije J Member Since: Oct 10, 2016
72 of 96

Last job that I did and feedback from this client is not shown on my profile. 

What should I do? 

Community Guru
Amanda F Member Since: Aug 8, 2015
73 of 96

How long ago was the job closed? it takes time for it to show up. This is the 3rd or 4th post since yesterday about this issue so not sure if there is some lag in the system. Some people's never posted for a month...Mine normally posts after feedback exchange in 1-3 days.  

If you gave feedback all you can do is wait for the feedback to post. 

74 of 96

Job is closed on November 19th. When I go to My contracts it shows this job and feedback from client, but I can't see feedback on my profile. 

Until now every feedback was posted few minutes after closing contract. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
75 of 96

Hi Dimitrije, 

I manually generated your profile and the feedback is already showing in your Work History. Congratulations on a job well done!

-Avery
Untitled
76 of 96

Hi Avery,

Thank you so much. Job and feedback are now on my profile. 

Thanks again! 

Sohaib M Member Since: May 22, 2016
77 of 96
I am worry about Upwork performance. Why it goes down almost daily in Pakistan? usually at early in the morning. Is this make sense. Other issue is that, why our profile page (for Job status and client feedback) is not being updated. Do upwork updates it once in a Years or most probably once in our LIFE????? @Upwork Can you please decrease your cron Job interval. Higher management should take notice of all these issues. Thanks
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
78 of 96

Hi Sohaib, 

It doesn't look like there were any reported downtime yesterday. What error were you seeing? 

Regarding your profile, are you missing any job in progress or ended contract in your Work History section?

-Avery
Untitled
Sohaib M Member Since: May 22, 2016
79 of 96
Yes it was not. But on Dec 2, Dec 3 and many times in last month it was down. I have ended a contract, and have started 2 new contracts. Neither it updates job completion station nor new in progress jobs status
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
80 of 96

Hi Sohaib,

I checked and see the feedback you received on your recent contracts are already displayed publicly on your profile and also your ongoing contracts are reflected as expected. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS