🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » contract paused
Page options
myra_lina
Community Member

contract paused

Quick question if a contract is paused, will i still be able to withdraw the last 2 weeks that i've worked? will i still be able to withdraw the one that is on pending? and the one on review? thank you. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
coolphotoz
Community Member

Hello Myra, If the Contract has several milestones, the approved ones will show up in review and subsequently after waiting period of 5 days will be available for withdraw. And you should hold on for the rest of the project work untill unpaused and try contacting your client via upwork messaging.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
coolphotoz
Community Member

Hello Myra, If the Contract has several milestones, the approved ones will show up in review and subsequently after waiting period of 5 days will be available for withdraw. And you should hold on for the rest of the project work untill unpaused and try contacting your client via upwork messaging.

thank you 

coolphotoz
Community Member

-In review is the amount that is waiting for client's approval, if not approved by client it'll be automatically approved by up-work after 14days. ( if approved by cleint, immediately goes into as  pending amount)

-Pending is the amount that will be there until 5 days before available for withdraw.

So every Amount in Review has to go through 5 days of pending stage before available to withdraw. I hope this will clear your doubt.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members