🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: contract
Page options
subhash132b
Community Member

contract

how I will come to know that contract have been awarded.

a client asked me to start the job through work message, i completed the project. now there is no response.

I searched through the   my contract  , there was no contract to show.

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Subhash, 

I'm sorry to confirm that there were no contracts for this project that you completed. When you bid for a job, and a client is impressed with your proposal, they will send you an offer. You should be notified of this offer through an email, through your Upwork account, and through your Messages page. Once you accept the offer, the contract will be automatically setup on your My Jobs page as an active contract. 

From there, you should check if the client's payment method is verified before starting any work with the client so that you can be payment protected while working on Upwork. 

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

~ Avery
Upwork

thank you!
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths