🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: contract
Page options
e17bad7a
Community Member

contract

hi everybody

iam marwa, iam an interior desgner -freelacer- , i've two questions hope you help me with

i worked with aclient for over aweek and he seeemed to like the quality of my work after that for almost 4 days i didnt hear from him at all

he made a contract 5$/h and now my earnings is higer than 100$ ,

if i ended the contract , will i lose my earnings ?

how can i recnotact with him and make him respond ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Marwa,

When you`re working on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the hours tracked in the previous week. To learn more about how you`re getting paid on hourly contracts check out this Help Article. If you close your contract your earnings will not be lost as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Marwa,

When you`re working on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the hours tracked in the previous week. To learn more about how you`re getting paid on hourly contracts check out this Help Article. If you close your contract your earnings will not be lost as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thank you for your concern.

i also have another qusetion , after i had verfied my ID verfifcation and it's all set, i found a message that my account is suspended , i cant give aproposal or do any thing , when i checked my notfications and gmail there was nothing no alarm explains the suspension.. i really dont know what to do

Hi Marwa,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your account. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "if i ended the contract , will i lose my earnings ?"

No.

re: "how can i recnotact with him and make him respond ?"

It is inappropriate for you to want to make him respond.

Clients are not required to respond to freelancers.

Do not send messages to this client.

If this client needs your help, he knows where to find you.

thank you it really helped,

i just hoped to make him get the best benfit from the work i got paid for.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths