🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: correct setting for bank account payment ...
Page options
maxi-des
Community Member

correct setting for bank account payment method.

Hi Team!

I have a question about bank account connecting.

I am a freelancer living and working in Ukraine for several years. I used Payoneer all the time.
But I opened a bank account in Russia for investment. May I set up a bank account as an additional withdrawal method and withdraw the earned funds to the account when I need it.

And one more question.

The name on my Upwork profile is slightly different from the name on my bank details (beneficiary name).
I indicated the transcription from the Ukrainian document, but in the bank details (beneficiary name) they are slightly different.
This is due to the lack of uniform standards for the translation of names.

I am hope for your help

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maksym,

Setting up a second payment method as a backup is recommended, just in case your first one isn't available for some reason. You can add as many as you want and make changes as needed.

We implement guidelines when reviewing documents and the concerns you have raised regarding your name should not be a problem. If your name variation is not acceptable, our agent will advise you directly about the mismatch on your documents and will suggest editing your Upwork profile name to match your legal name. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maksym,

Setting up a second payment method as a backup is recommended, just in case your first one isn't available for some reason. You can add as many as you want and make changes as needed.

We implement guidelines when reviewing documents and the concerns you have raised regarding your name should not be a problem. If your name variation is not acceptable, our agent will advise you directly about the mismatch on your documents and will suggest editing your Upwork profile name to match your legal name. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
maxi-des
Community Member

Hi Bojan! 

Thanks for the answer!

maxi-des
Community Member

Hi Bojan!

I've heard some freelancers can withdraw funds to an individual's debit bank card. But I cannot understand how I can connect such a withdrawal method. Please let me know if I have this opportunity. Thank you!

Hi Maksym,

You will be able to set up only the methods that are available on your end. To view your available payment methods go to Settings > Get Paid > Add Method. 
For more details about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It looks like I do not have this opportunity... 

Unfortunately

"https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063888"

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members