cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cover letter

Highlighted
Jim T Member Since: Jun 20, 2016
1 of 6

I would like to send the same cover letter to some proposals. How can I do this without typing the whole thing each time?

Highlighted
Zack H Member Since: Jun 20, 2016
2 of 6

Hey Jim,

I actually recommend against copying and pasting your cover letter across multiple jobs. You'll have a higher success rate if you actually take the time to read the job description, and write a relevant cover letter.

Cheers, 

Zack

Highlighted
Community Guru
Giorgi N Member Since: Dec 5, 2015
3 of 6

That is a very strange question. Do you know about CTRL+C, CTRL+V?

Highlighted
Abdur R Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
4 of 6

Well. Before you write your a cover letter in Notepad and then copy and paste it when you apply or bid a job.

N.B. for future use please save your notepad file in to your local pc. Thanks

Highlighted
Otavio B Member Since: Apr 5, 2016
5 of 6

I also save my proposals on google docs. So I now have like 20-25 different cover letters to choose from, and do minor tweakings to customize it for each job description(an maybe save it as a new template)....and with google docs you can access and edit anywhere (even offline), but I suppose that if you´re sending a proposal you might have internet access.

Hope that helps.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
6 of 6

a) Don't do it. Don't ever do it if you want me to hire you. I don't hire people who send me recycled cover letters.

b) What kind of professional contractor doing online, computer-based work asks a question like this?

You shouldn't do this. But you should certainly know how to do this without posting a question in the forum.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS