🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » created 2 bad backsups I cant use, 2 websites...
Page options
be1c6028
Community Member

created 2 bad backsups I cant use, 2 websites lost

What can I do, the person abandonned the job, offered to do it for free, he saved 2 backsup so badly without sql files, nobody can use it, what can I do, now I lost my 2 websites he did built for me. 

46 REPLIES 46

re: "I will report him to the police tomorrow."

That sounds like a waste of your time.

You may read this thread:

problem? solve here (no FTC, BBC, FBI, PD, etc.)

If you DO decide to talk to police, then I sincerely hope you will return to this thread to tell us about your experience in doing so.

of course i will report him anywhere i can , you can be sure, he will see one day at his door in Caracas.

Preston, I will not read your link sorry.

and no I will not come back here cause for me Upwork support this hacker.

petra_r
Community Member

Paul M wrote:

I will report him to the police tomorrow.

Is he in the same country as you? Even if he is, it's a civil matter, it has nothing to do with the police.

be1c6028
Community Member

I file online with the caracas police direct, I do not think he has paper to be there but one day he will be known. 

That's what happens when you decide to work with cheap developers. If I ask a client to pay 1000$ for a quality website with free technical support, they prefer the cheap one with 300$ **edited for Community Guidelines**, probably a WordPress with a free theme and logo made in Windows Paint.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Good luck next time.

No sorry this happenned when you work with a **Edited for Community Guidelines**, and when upwork support this **bleep**.

its 100% fault of **Edited for Community Guidelines**and Upwork and I report them everywhere i can everyday and they will pop acordingly on google as a fraud. 

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

I'd like to thank everyone for participating in this discussion and offering their advice and opinion. I'm closing this thread for new posts since our team is already communicating with Paul and had taken appropriate steps. 

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members