🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » credits recharging
Page options
nather_webber83
Community Member

credits recharging

Hi I don't understand when my credit will be recharged, I start using this website in may but I didn't received back anything.Regards

12 REPLIES 12
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Salvatore,

Are you referring to Connects? If so, please note that Basic Membership doesn't include free Connects. If you feel like you need more Connects to send more proposals, feel free to purchase more. This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. Check the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi this connects are not returning back after a month? In the mid time I
have done payed account so I will receive back only the monthly 70 connects?

Hi Salvatore,

Your new connects will be awarded to you once your new Billing Cycle has started. You can check this by going to Settings > Membership & Connects > and at the bottom of the page you can see the date under Current Billing Cycle. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok , what about the connects that I buyed after the subscription?

Hi Salvatore,

You have already used all of your available connects. To view more details about your connects go to Settings > Membership & Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks but I cannot see how many connect I will receive in the next cycle!

Salvatore P wrote:
Thanks but I cannot see how many connect I will receive in the next cycle!

If you have a paid membership: 70

If you have a free membership: 0

Hi, what about the connects I buy after subscription?

Salvatore P wrote:
Hi, what about the connects I buy after subscription?

What about them?

If you get a paid membership, you get 70 Connects. You get another 70 every month until you cancel your paid membership.

If you then buy another 10, you have 80....

I have about around other 100 but next cycle I will have only 70, right?

Salvatore P wrote:
I have about around other 100 but next cycle I will have only 70, right?

No, they will roll over to a maximum of 140 (I believe), and expire after a year. So make sure you don't buy too many.

Ok thanks
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members