Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

crowd sourcing to ban crooked clients ?

marciamalory
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
11 of 12
[quote=Heather H.]but I dont have a seperate contact listed on that blog, it just refers back to my profile here via links and forwards, so that may be in fact why it has never been an issue. [/quote] Never mind
t-hall
Community Guru
Tony H Member Since: Nov 10, 2011
12 of 12
Too many rules. Drives me nuts. Link on forums or profile...all ends up going to the same place. Personal website without contact links listed still has WhoIs contact info as most people don;t bother with guarding that. Same with all this linking social media profiles within oDesk, but not showing the links within our profiles... all they are doing is taking advantage of us by getting access to all our contacts so they can market oDesk, it doesn't benefit us in any way what-so-ever. My view is, if their service was good enough people wouldn't want to take their business elsewhere. If oDesk doesn't feel confident with their own services, then that's a sign of serious weakness for the future of the platform where they will have no choice but to create a 'police state' for lack of other entertaining words. To oDesk: Make a platform/service that people would WANT to use regardless, and we will! If not... someone some day will create something better or a different approach to connecting us with clients and make oDesk/ELance a fleeting trend like MySpace was
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS