🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » customer review
Page options
daniele_barone
Community Member

customer review

hello to everyone, I finished several jobs on upwork, but when I go to look for customer feedback I never find where it is?
Someone is kind enough to tell me where can I find the page to give feedback?

thanks and have a nice day everyone.

Daniele

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Daniele,

The reason why you can't leave feedback on the contract is because it's still open. Once the contract is closed by you or your client both parties will be able to provide feedback on the contract. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Daniele,

When a contract ends, clients usually leave you feedback as part of that process. As a freelancer, you also can leave public feedback about your experience with the client.

To leave feedback for a client, go to My Jobs and click the Give Feedback button on your contract in the Ended Contracts section at the bottom of the page.

The feedback period is 14 days from the end of a contract. The system is double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other. If only one party leaves feedback, it will be posted after the 14-day period has expired. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for the quick reply, but unfortunately I can not find this button on my page.

I attach the image.
If possible, could you attach the image where the button is located?

Hi Daniele,

Please send me a PM (click on my name) with the Contract ID or title you`re referring to, so that I can check this from my end and advise you accordingly, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Daniele B wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply, but unfortunately I can not find this button on my page.

I attach the image.
If possible, could you attach the image where the button is located?

I see 3 jobs on your profile, 1 with feedback and 2 work in progress. Is this what you are expecting? (you will only get feedback when the client ends the contract)

so the contract does not close automatically after payment?
the customer has to take another action to close the contract and then can he give the right recession?

Daniele B wrote:

so the contract does not close automatically after payment?
the customer has to take another action to close the contract and then can he give the right recession?

Ending the contract is a separate step. Always let your client do that, at that point he has to give feedback.

Hi Daniele,

The reason why you can't leave feedback on the contract is because it's still open. Once the contract is closed by you or your client both parties will be able to provide feedback on the contract. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thanks I found the solution, it was enough to conclude the contract to give feedback.
Thank you so much Goran and Martina for immediate answers.

Good day.

Daniele

srichberg2188
Community Member

Hi I just recently got my first review last week, but I still do not see it on upwork.
What needs to be done?

Hi Solomon, 

It looks like you this contract was opened two weeks ago. Please know that for a contract to show up on your Work History, at least $1 should have been paid, and is showing on your Available tab on your Reports page. Since the payment for this contract is still being processed, you should see this contract, and the feedback for you within the week. 

You may read up on this help article for more information on how your earnings are processed in your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths