🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » desktop app constantly updating/restarting
Page options
barman-elizabeth
Community Member

desktop app constantly updating/restarting

Does anyone else have issues w/ the desktop app repeatedly saying it's 'updating' & then asking you to restart it? This happens to me multiple times/day & it's pretty annoying. I've only been using the app for a couple of months & this started maybe 1/2-way(?) into that time. It seems like there's no POSSIBLE way the app can actually be making updates this frequently. 

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elizabeth,

Could you please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.  If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have the same problem and one of my teammates as well.

Please, Bojan, if you don't have an answer pointing the exposed issue, spare your words and our time and don't direct us to read indications which don't apply to our issues. Sometimes the silence is golden. 

Hi Gabriela,

Could you and your friend submit a ticket directly from the app by clicking on the Settings Cog > Support & Feedback? This way your logs will be included as well and our engineering team will be able to investigate it further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members