🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » did not get my payment
Page options
sajibmahmud333
Community Member

did not get my payment

i did a job and delivered one milestone like other contract. So far i know upwork escrow payment is protected..i delivered one milestone which contract price was $380..i don't know wether upwork or client cancelled the contract.But i did not get my payment.Even client did not open dispute...it's clear spam i have all proof. i did not get paid but i know escrow payment is protected...I reallyfrustrated here is the all proof that i did not get my work payment

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I again telling that client payment was verified and escrow payment was protected..I read upwork blogpost regularly.Now how become sure that if i work with any client i will get paid...

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kamrul,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your contract. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Kamrul Hasan S wrote:

i did a job and delivered one milestone like other contract. So far i know upwork escrow payment is protected..i delivered one milestone which contract price was $380..i don't know wether upwork or client cancelled the contract.But i did not get my payment.

Did you get a request to return the money in escrow yet?

What is your client saying about this all? They may have cancelled the contract by accident? 

Escrow payment is protected in as far as you can dispute the return of the escrow funds. It is not totally protected though as dispute mediation won't make a binding decision, to get that, you'd have to go to arbitration at a cost of $291 per party.

no one opened any dispute...payment was in escrow.but suddenly contract  was cancelled...and i don't know who get the payment actually?But i expect my payment because this payment is mine.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members