🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » didn't get paid!!
Page options
thelion1
Community Member

didn't get paid!!

hello,

i opened a new agency account, and finalized our first job as agency. we took 5 stars as review, but there are 2 things, the first that i can't see "overview" (the amout to be clarified) and the second that the price of the job doesn't appear on our agency profile as you see in the picture.

can you help me?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Issam,

The Overview tab is available on freelancer profiles only, you can go to Transaction History to view details about your earnings. To get paid you can go to Settings > Get Paid > Click the Get Paid button. Please keep in mind that your funds will be available for withdrawing after 5 days. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Issam,

I`ve just generated your profile and the earnings are now showing on your contract as well. If further help is needed let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thank you for your reply,

i can't see the "overview" tab, where i can get paid and see the profit.

can you help me for the second time?

thank you in advance

Hi Issam,

The Overview tab is available on freelancer profiles only, you can go to Transaction History to view details about your earnings. To get paid you can go to Settings > Get Paid > Click the Get Paid button. Please keep in mind that your funds will be available for withdrawing after 5 days. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members