🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: didnt recieve my local bank withdrawl for...
Page options
muhammad_hilal
Community Member

didnt recieve my local bank withdrawl for 10 days now

Hi. i made a withdrawl to my local bank like 10 days ago.. still havent recieved it.. one i made to payoneer card was recieved but not this.. details are as follow. 11/30/2019 Withdrawal Direct to Local Bank Transfer to xxxx- 5774 what should i do.?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Muhammad, 

Counting 9-December, UTC, I would like to confirm that it has only been six business days since you withdrew your Upwork earnings to your local bank. Please note that weekends, and holidays are not counted when processing your withdrawal to your local bank.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

I would like to confirm that Direct to Local Bank transfers take four business days to be processed. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your accont after eight business days, you can let us know, and we'll assist you with tracing your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

please do assist.. like i said it has been 10 days..

Hi Muhammad, 

Counting 9-December, UTC, I would like to confirm that it has only been six business days since you withdrew your Upwork earnings to your local bank. Please note that weekends, and holidays are not counted when processing your withdrawal to your local bank.

~ Avery
Upwork

thank you

hi.. it has been more then 10 working days.. what now?

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths