🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: display wrong name on upload id verificat...
Page options
pawarsood
Community Member

display wrong name on upload id verifications

when i clicked for id verfy link to bank withdrawel then it is showing wrong name as "**Edited for Community Guidelines** " afs my profile name is**Edited for Community Guidelines** and i have also added my card details with my name "**Edited for Community Guidelines**" . i have used my friend atm card to make transaction his name is**Edited for Community Guidelines** but why it is showing account name **Edited for Community Guidelines**" while uploading the docuemnt . please do helpfull for the same . and there are no support to chat from you end .

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Inderjit,

You can only use any bank account that's in your name or is a joint account that has your name on it as a withdrawal method. As long as it matches the name on your profile (your name) you should be okay.

If your friend's account is only on his name, you won't be able to use it as your withdrawal method on your Upwork account!

Also, please complete the W-8BEN form under Settings> Tax Info, which purpose is to

confirm you're not a US taxpayer. You can use your own legal name as it appears in your passport or other official documents. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
pawarsood
Community Member

now my bank debit card is working to make the membership payment and i have used my card with my name "inderjit **Edited for Community Guidelines**" as primary billing method and made the membership payment already through it . i have also used my bank details (with my name: inderjit **Edited for Community Guidelines**)to withdaw the payment . but its still showing "**Edited for Community Guidelines**" when i tried to upload my documents . please do needfull for the same . and i have also verified my account details with video chat verifications process

Everything is set on my name

=>As profile is on my name :- inderjit **Edited for Community Guidelines**

=>Automatic withdrawel primary method :- inderjit **Edited for Community Guidelines**

=>bank withdrawel method :- inderjit **Edited for Community Guidelines**

pleae rectify the name "**Edited for Community Guidelines**" from there so that i can upload my document as well

even i have also done "

Also, please complete the W-8BEN form under Settings> Tax Info, which purpose is to

confirm you're not a US taxpayer. You can use your own legal name as it appears in your passport or other official documents. 

"

Hi Inderjit,

I can see that you`ve added your payment methods yesterday, please allow up to 3 days for the verification to be completed. 
If you`re experiencing any problems after 3 days let us know here and we (Moderators) will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths