🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » dispute steps
Page options
yamikhael
Community Member

dispute steps

hello 🙂 
i have questions regarding filling dispute , as it is my first time to use it Smiley Frustrated and i hope to be the last time to use it Smiley Sad
1- i filled the dispute and have been received email with confirmation that my client notified with it, so now what shall i do??
2-it appears as " open " case on dispute help center, when i click on it i see page with 3 button " accept dispute, reject dispute, agent discussion " shall i click on accept dispute or it is already work now?? , what is agent discussion ?
3-shall i add any screenshots from our conversation on upwork messeges as a proof or upwork team already will check messages ?? is it possible that may client may delete messegaes from our conversation , or upwork team will also see the deleted messeges?
4-client see what i wrote on dispute description or only the upwork team? i'm afraid that the client see it and go to our messages and delete what she said.

4 REPLIES 4
yamikhael
Community Member

hello, any help!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Youstina,

I checked your account and can confirm that you have successfully opened a dispute. Once our dispute agent has reviewed the details will update your dispute and assist you further.
Our dispute agent will answer your questions directly on your dispute ticket as well.

In the meantime, you can check out this Thread to learn more about our Dispute process. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

so what is this two button for?
121212.jpg

Youstina M wrote:

so what is this two button for?
121212.jpg

Simply ignore them!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members