🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: dispute
Page options
peterndungu1
Community Member

dispute

Hello, I have a client who hired me to provide forex signals and then funded a milestone. After a few days, he says it is not working since he misses some of my updates due to the 8hours time difference of our time zones, and now he canceled the contract and asked for a refund. What's the best course of action for this. Approve the refund or file a dispute. Please advise appropriately.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
p_ramuka
Community Member

File a dispute, totally.

The time, zone, location, everything is very well given in everyone's profile. Both freelancer and the client. Alo, before the work starts, a good amount is communication is done which is obviously done on the respective time.

If you have provided some work, and that is useful than do not refund at all. Time -difference is no criteria for asking refund. The concern should have been voiced and solved before start of the contract, and the refund should be based on the work quality.

If the project is not complete, obviously don't take the entire amount, keep the amount worth of the work already provided and refund the rest, and if asks for entire refund  just for timezone difference, then raise the dispute.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths