🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » do earnings have validity?
Page options
pallavi_graphics
Community Member

do earnings have validity?

Hi,

I have some earning that i have not withdrawn yet, I want to know for how long can i keep it in my upwork account? Is there any validity?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If you leave your earnings nothing happens but when the earnings reach $100 they'll auto-transfer to your account. (This is scheduled to occur twice per month.)

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
elyannie
Community Member

You can withdraw your earnings as soon as they become "available". Check in your settings by clicking the icon of your photo on the top right of the page. Then go to Settings > Get Paid. Hope that answered your question!

Sorry but no, i want to know what happens to my earning if i dont withdraw them for 1 or more then 1 month?

If you leave your earnings nothing happens but when the earnings reach $100 they'll auto-transfer to your account. (This is scheduled to occur twice per month.)

Yes i got my answer now, thanks Elyannie!

Youre welcome! 🙂

petra_r
Community Member

Elyannie W wrote:

This is not true. 

You can leave your earnings on Upwork for up to 180 days before they are automatically withdrawn.

Unless you are in the USA, which the OP is not, you can choose from a variety of schedules, up to every 3 months, provided the balance is in excess of a sum of your choice between $ 100 and $ 1000.

schedule.png

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members