🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » does Withdrawal to local banks working fine d...
Page options
bhanuprataprawal
Community Member

does Withdrawal to local banks working fine during Lockdown in India ?

Does the withdrawal working fine with transfer to local bank like state bank from India ? as the lockdown is going on in India, most of the banks are closed, so is it good to withdraw money from Upwork to get it transfer in local bank ?

5 REPLIES 5
ashmita_n
Community Member

Yes the Direct to Local Bank transfer is working absolutely fine. I transferred my earnings to my SBI account during the ongoing nationwide lockdown here in India and it showed up in my bank account within ONE day. I was actually surprised because normally it takes 2-5 days to show up in the recipient's bank account after Upwork processes the payment request.

Hi does anyone have any idea what is the approximate deduction while transferring from upwork to ICICI bank ?

What are the charges other than the 0.99$ withdrawal fees? Is there any other sbi bank charges or you get the whole amount after paying only the withdrawal cost. Please help. I am new here.

Hey Ashmita, i just turned 18 and got my SBI account. So I tried to withdraw a small amount from my earnings. Upwork said they've transferred the money but it isn't showing in my account. What can I do?

Hi Tanmay,

Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths