🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » does client consider even when you failed the...
Page options
ignatius_s
Community Member

does client consider even when you failed the interview?

For some reason, I failed the interview(coding interview) with the client, has it happened on an occasion when the client calls one even when they failed the interview?

I know this is a crazy question.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tlbp
Community Member

I would imagine there are others who passed, so it is unlikely they will contact you. 
I suggest, though, that you go to the New to Upwork section of the forums and read all the pinned information. Also, scroll through this subforum and read the posts about scammers. New freelancers are often targeted for scams and if you are overly hopeful, you are also likely to be under-cautious. Find out the tricks scammers use and be on the lookout for them as you apply for gigs. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tlbp
Community Member

I would imagine there are others who passed, so it is unlikely they will contact you. 
I suggest, though, that you go to the New to Upwork section of the forums and read all the pinned information. Also, scroll through this subforum and read the posts about scammers. New freelancers are often targeted for scams and if you are overly hopeful, you are also likely to be under-cautious. Find out the tricks scammers use and be on the lookout for them as you apply for gigs. 

ignatius_s
Community Member

I really appreciate this. Thanks so much

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members