🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » downloading the fileThe file you’re trying to...
Page options
nshama
Community Member

downloading the fileThe file you’re trying to download is password protected, and could not be scann

The file you’re trying to download is password protected, and could not be scanned.

Iam facing this issue, Please resolve this, although i know password of the file.

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
prestonhunter
Community Member

If you need to share files between clients and freelancers... and those files have any kind of password protection, then in order to avoid any problems, do not use Upwork to transfer the files. Use another tool.

Upwork is not a file transfer tool.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Shama.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with downloading the file you're referring to.

~ Bojan
Upwork
abukoshy
Community Member

The file you’re trying to download is password-protected, and could not be scanned. I can not download the file what clients shared.

Hi Libu,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your file. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
b90171d6
Community Member

Hello Goran, I have the same issue. I can't open and download the file which client gave me because it's protected. Please show me how to solve this problem. Thanks!

Hi Trung,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members