🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » earnings visibility Freelancer in my own agen...
Page options
steve57
Community Member

earnings visibility Freelancer in my own agency

Hi! I decided to make my agency in order to delegate some tasks between freelancers. But now I see that unforunately upwork doesn't allow to do it, it works only as 1 task - 1 freelancer. Very unuseful,

But now the second thing - I started working as a freelancer in my own agency and I see my earnings in agency account but I don't see my rate and earnings in my freelancer's account - N/A. Why?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Stepan R wrote:

and what will see other team member? will he/she see their rate by default?

They will see the rate on their profile / the agency profile, not on their reports.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Stepan R wrote:

Hi! I decided to make my agency in order to delegate some tasks between freelancers. But now I see that unforunately upwork doesn't allow to do it, it works only as 1 task - 1 freelancer. Very unuseful,

Good... A bit of transparency...

Stepan R wrote:

But now the second thing - I started working as a freelancer in my own agency and I see my earnings in agency account but I don't see my rate and earnings in my freelancer's account - N/A. Why?

Because the agency is paid, not the agency member.

steve57
Community Member

about transparency - it's of course not anly about transparency, it's also about how to make a customer think about how to delegate parts of work instead of allow do decide it an agency. But I see that it's so and isn't going to change at least 4 years since I saw the similar questions in 2015

petra_r
Community Member

Stepan R wrote:

They will see the rate on their profile / the agency profile, not on their reports.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members