🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: easy jobs as a new freelancer ?
Page options
995c21ca
Community Member

easy jobs as a new freelancer ?

hey guys i'm a new freelancer guy

so i've been asking lately about a easy job for a starter member any suggestion for me please ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Melek,

Welcome to Upwork! We always recommend to freelancers to apply to jobs that fit their skills and experiences. I suggest that you please check out the following resources to help you:

Submitting a Winning Proposal on Upwork

17 Tips for Boosting Your Success on Upwork

How to Write Proposals: Proven Advice From Freelancers on Upwork

Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
prestonhunter
Community Member

That is not how this works.

well not everyone has started as a pro 😉

Melek B wrote:

well not everyone has started as a pro 😉

But they should. Your profile screams: I will do anything for money! 

Take a step back and look at it from a potential clients perspective: Would you hire yourself? No, you wouldn't. You would look for a person that comes across as professional and competent, and you would find what you are looking for amongst the thousands of freelancers who's profiles represent that. Or rather, hundreds of thousands. 

JoanneP

Hi Melek,

Welcome to Upwork! We always recommend to freelancers to apply to jobs that fit their skills and experiences. I suggest that you please check out the following resources to help you:

Submitting a Winning Proposal on Upwork

17 Tips for Boosting Your Success on Upwork

How to Write Proposals: Proven Advice From Freelancers on Upwork

Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
995c21ca
Community Member

thank you 😉 i'll try that

If a job is easy, 50+ freelancers will apply within an hour, mostly at a rate of $3-5 per hour. It will be difficult for you to convince a client to hire you under those circumstances. Ideally, you should look for a job that you can do better than anyone else.

you're right thank you Smiley Happy

Sorry Melek, but you're not going to get work as a writer with your profile as it is. Your intro is very poorly written. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths