🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: edit payment schedule
Page options
kerempg
Community Member

edit payment schedule

hi, as soon as possible i need to get my payment, can you help me with the best settings for "edit payment schedule". my username is: kerempg

4 REPLIES 4
af792128
Community Member

Hello,

Just click the Get Paid button and you will immediately get paid. This can take a while depending on your preferred payment method.

kerempg
Community Member

get pay now is not activiated

kerempg
Community Member

it will take time to money transfer to upwork account, right?

Your balance is $0.00

how many days does it take to gather the needed amout, i finished the work on 21st, the customer accepted it

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kerem,

In order to check the status of your payment, please go to your account > select the Reports tab > Overview and you'll see the funds under the Pending tab. That means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal on the date shown under the date details. Once they become available in your account balance, you'll be able to use the Get Paid Now button under the available tab and withdraw the funds to the payment method you set up on your Get Paid page, under Settings. Please read more about working and getting paid on Fixed-Price contracts in this Help article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths