🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » education
Page options
zallshookh
Community Member

education

Education pprofile create profile page can't be loaded. And i can't add my education experiences

4 REPLIES 4
zallshookh
Community Member

sorry i wrote wrong , sducation part* of create profile page cant be loaded , i cant add my education experiences.

Hi Shahin,

I tried replicating your concern but didn't see any issues when I checked the account. Could you please share more information on the error/notification you are seeing on your end? You can also try using a different browser. Let me know if you're still getting the same error. 

~ Riri

I cannot add my education either.  This blocking me from completing my Freelancers profile for Upwork.  When I attempt to save the education a window pops up telling me there is some type of problem and to try again later - but gives no description as to what the problem is. ( I am using Chrome with Upwork. ) I have repeatedly tried and always get this error.  It also appears that what I enter into the form fields is irrelevant as this error window always pops up.  I have tried 2 different universities ( I have 2 degrees ) and different descriptions, etc.  This appears to be a bug in the Form.

Thanks much.

Hi David,

May you please clear your cache and cookies or try using another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths