🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » ended paid contract but not showed in report ...
Page options
walidbenromdhane
Community Member

ended paid contract but not showed in report o erview

Hi

i have ended a contract since 6 days. i have   already get paid since many months. i ended it sine it was an active milestone but the job was already done thats why i ended it.

the problem is that the money is not showing in overview report despite the client have paid me since many months.

i have also other active contracts paid but waiting for milestone. i want to end them up but before i need to be sure that money will show in report overview

Any solution ?

thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Walid,

I checked your account and it looks like you ended the contract last August 3 but the payment was already released by the client last January 10, you received it on the 15th, and the amount was withdrawn last March 16. No amount will appear on your transaction history anymore as it already did last January. You can review the transactions by going to your transaction history page.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
martina_plaschka
Community Member

What is going on with your profile? It is completely empty. I've never seen anything like that. Did you delete the text? How did you get approved? Very strange. 

this is not strange. my profile is visible only for customers.

Other freelancers can see your profile. We all see what Martina sees... meaning nothing.

Look at your transaction history to find your payment.

Transaction History (upwork.com)

there is no transaction in history. maybe i need to wait more than 5 days after ending contract.

NikolaS

Hi Walid,

Thank you for reaching out to us. On a fixed-price contract, if you end the contract, you forfeit any funds that remain in escrow. Instead, we recommend that you complete your last milestone and submit the work for payment before you end the contract. If your client fails to respond to your submission, we will automatically release the funds after 14 days. If they respond but refuse the work and you believe that you have completed the work according to the agreed terms, you have the option to file a dispute.

You may want to check this help article for more information about getting paid for the Fixed Price contract on Upwork. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

the client has already paid me. there is no money in escrew. and i have already ended the contract cause the work is ended. the milestone was created by error.

so  now i have to wait 14 days right?

Hi Walid,

I checked your account and it looks like you ended the contract last August 3 but the payment was already released by the client last January 10, you received it on the 15th, and the amount was withdrawn last March 16. No amount will appear on your transaction history anymore as it already did last January. You can review the transactions by going to your transaction history page.

~ AJ
Upwork

do you mean that there was automatic withdraws even that contracts was  not ended?

Yes, ending the contract does not generate payment.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members