cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 404

Farhad E Member Since: May 25, 2019
1 of 7

Hi. hope you are well. I get this new error message today. when I click to submit proposals it says error 404 page does not exist. I searched the net and turned out clearing browser cache can help. I did that and also removed the chrome and installed again. even tried with Firefox. for all jobs, I get the same error. also tried on another computer. still the same error. its really frustrating that it's been a few months and no matter how hard I tried, I don't get replies to my proposals and yet every day I encounter new messages and errors from upwork. I'm really going crazy. hope you can help me with not losing mind. Thanks.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
BEST ANSWER
2 of 7

Hi Farhad,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
3 of 7

oh yea she did reach out. and she is trying to solve the problem. and I did accidentally click this solution as solved. please make it right again Smiley LOL

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4 of 7

Hi Farhad,

Your ticket is now reopened. Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
5 of 7

hi good day. it's been a week that I can't use my account. first it was returning "404 page no found" error. after 3 days they told me need to proof my ID. its funny that upwork can't simply say that in first place and we should encounter lots of weird errors and waste days to contact someone and ask them to check what is wrong. so, I have uploaded my id cards and other things a few days ago. still can't access jobs. upwork did put the badge on my profile a few days ago, that says: "my ID is verified with my documents and also video call" . I dont know what should I expect now. need more proof or something? it's getting very frustrating. I can't imagine a website is this level can be such mess sometimes. really who is responsible that I can't access anything for 1 week?

thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 7

Hi Farhad, 

I checked your ticket and can see that the team handling your case has escalated it so that the team can review your issue further. Feel free to follow up on the same ticket thread if you have questions, or need further clarifications about your issue.

-Avery
Untitled
7 of 7

well, thanks for checking up on that ticket. honestly, I did not understand anything you wrote. I had major issues with such a big website. why I can not use the website for a week? I know in a month or so the team will fix the issue eventually. but who is responsible and can answer me about unknown errors everywhere? it's not just this one. I had troubles with upwork for other reasons also. so when people lose their precious time over errors, upwork has any responsibility about that?

thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS