🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: escrow funds
Page options
billyvideo
Community Member

escrow funds

Hey, I have a client who is new to Upwork. She wants to escrow the funds but doesn't find the way. I've tried myself to contact the Upwork support but I find no more how. What's happens? Upwork has no more human support? Grateful for any help, thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dan,

Thank you for this question. You might want to share this help article with your client for more information on how Escrow work on the Upwork. Also, you can send the link to your profile to your client, so that they can or send you an offer by clicking "Hire Now." Sending an offer on a fixed-price job requires them to deposit funds for either the whole contract or a lesser amount to cover the first milestone. This deposit will be held in escrow until they receive the work, are satisfied, and release funds to you. 

I hope this helped. Feel free to reach back if any further assistance is needed.

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dan,

Thank you for this question. You might want to share this help article with your client for more information on how Escrow work on the Upwork. Also, you can send the link to your profile to your client, so that they can or send you an offer by clicking "Hire Now." Sending an offer on a fixed-price job requires them to deposit funds for either the whole contract or a lesser amount to cover the first milestone. This deposit will be held in escrow until they receive the work, are satisfied, and release funds to you. 

I hope this helped. Feel free to reach back if any further assistance is needed.

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths