Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exclusive and not exclusive freelancer

alamzon
Aldrin Babanto L Member Since: May 17, 2017
1 of 7

Hi, 

I have been working in an agency and find out that I am an exclusive agency freelancer. I just want to ask can I work as not exclusive freelancer or I just want to know if I can change my status from exclusive agency freelancer to a non- exclusive one.

Thanks.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 7

Hi Aldrin Babanto,

Please, talk to your agency owner or admin about changing your status in the agency. They are able to change it.

~ Valeria
Untitled

View solution in original post

alamzon
Aldrin Babanto L Member Since: May 17, 2017
3 of 7

Yes sure. Thanks for this one.

korolev_ruslan
Ruslan K Member Since: Feb 18, 2019
4 of 7

Hi, Valeria ! Is it possible to change it in my profile in the UI ?

I think it will be more honest, if a freelancer can choose exclusive/not exclusive type with email notification for agency owner, for example.

With best regards, Ruslan. Smiley Happy

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 7

Hi Ruslan,

You will need to talk with your agency owner to change your agency status to a non-exclusive member. Thank you.

Untitled
alitahir28
Ali T Member Since: Jan 10, 2021
6 of 7

I am an agency owner. I want to change the status of my teammate from non-exclusive to exclusive. He agrees with that as well. Please provide a solution. Thanks

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 7

Hi Ali,

In order for you to be able to change their status, your team member will need to close their active contracts and withdraw all of their proposals. 
Once this is done you can go to Settings > Members & Permissions > click on the three dots > click edit > and update their status to exclusive members. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS